550RBi Recumbent Bike Highlights
ComfortFit™ – A unique ergonomic seat back and saddle, combined with a low cross over design, make the 550Series Recumbent Bike a leader in user comfort.
InCare™ 2.0 – provides proactive machine diagnostics via Wi-Fi connection, allowing real-time updates and alerts.
Eco-Friendly – Produced with our planet and our employees in mind, the 550Series Recumbent Bikemeets ErP standards and gives peace of mind to end users and facilities alike.
Why the Intenza 550RBi Recumbent Bike?
Biking provides a no-impact workout powered by pedalling, a motion very familiar to many people, making it very easy to perform properly. Also, as our population ages, this form of exercise is an important option for exercise facilities to provide because of its low risk of strain or injury. Our commercial bikes are easy to understand, enjoyable to use and appealing to look at.
Recumbent bikes can be ideal for people who struggle with upright bikes. Those with lower back issues, neck pain, reduced neck mobility, or other physical limitations may find recumbent bikes to be a comfortable and sustainable way to maintain their cardio goals. This bike option can also place less stress on wrists and elbows.
The recumbent’s step—through design creates a very low-profile seat and frame eliminating the need for exercisers to lift their legs when lowering into the seat. Ideal for those with limited mobility who still desire a cardio workout.
Value comes from strong construction, Simple to use, Easy to maintain. Exercisers find value in those things as well as these: Intuitive controls, Comfortable, natural workouts, Personalization and program variety.
Whether you want an upright bike, a recumbent, or both, Intenza understands that, above all, you want value. The Intenza 550RBi is ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and stability, helping exercisers to stay on their bike and finish their workout.
With the heaviest construction in the industry, Intenza products are a testament to quality and performance. The 550RBi Recumbent Bike is a worthy addition to any facility looking to upgrade its cardio offerings.
- Robust frame structure ensures strength and durability
- Meets European EN957-5 standards for pedal safety bringing confidence to exercisers and facility owners alike
- 242lbs. (110kg) total weight provides stable, comfortable workouts
Endurance is needed not just for exercise. Endurance is needed for exercise equipment itself. Commercially, fitness equipment can face unrelenting use often in less-than-ideal conditions. The value in high-quality equipment comes from the ability to perform in heat, humidity, and repeated impact hour after hour, day after day, looking good all the while.
That’s endurance. That’s value. That’s the 550RBi.
- Self-powered, 3-phase, hybrid generator and belt drive system provide consistent performance, smoothly and quietly. Minimal maintenance is performed quickly and easily
- Bottom bracket assembly with precision sealed ball bearings sustain, already exceptionally smooth, performance
- Aluminum components preserve the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
Comfort Fit™ Features
An Intenza i Series bike complements the natural motions of the human body. Comfort and stability are keys to achieving fitness goals, therefore, Intenza bikes are ergonomically designed for optimum comfort and minimum distraction, helping exercisers to stay on their bike and finish their workout.
- The frame’s low cross over design allows for ease of getting on and off the bike
- Multi-function handlebar with integrated contact heart rate and resistance adjustment buttons are easy to use while working out
- Elegant and intuitive, Intenza bike seats are designed to adjust easily using only one hand, left or right, in a seated position, for a refreshingly comfortable exercise experience.
- Ergonomic seat back designed with ventilation, lumbar support, and saddle provides long-lasting comfort and positioning for even the most rigorous workouts
- Incremental seat adjustment accommodates exercisers from heights of 4’9” (147cm) to 6’5” (193cm)
- Ergonomic oversized pedals with grip and integrated straps for quick adjustments and pedalling comfort
- Water bottle and accessory shelf keep personal items neatly stored within reach
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181kg (400lbs)
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high.
- i Series bikes, treadmills, and elliptical trainers, share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
- Straightforward access to all workouts and programming with Intenza’s exclusive Uni-Dial Navigation Control TM – simply turn and press a single dial
- Users have a complete understanding of the console after only a few minutes of exploring it.
Easy To Enjoy
Bikes are, for most people, quite easy to use or to learn and, even though Intenza bikes are engineered to exacting performance standards, they remain easy to use. We strive for design that is logical, understandable and, most importantly, usable.
- Easy-on, easy-off access with low crossover design
- Facility operators can preset maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Large, 18-character LED message center provides a clear visual of all information needed including:
- Heart rate, resistance level, time, RPM, calories, watts, distance, speed, workout summary, and workout profile.
- 40 resistance levels
- 7 watts minimum (level 1 at 20 RPM), 640 watts maximum (level 40 at 150 RPM
- OptiTrain™ fitness modes sustain the challenge without the guesswork
- Bike mode allows users to workout at a fixed resistance level regardless of pedal speed.
- Power mode allows users to workout at a fixed workload measured in Watts so pedal speed adjusts resistance.
- Download workout results easily to USB for work rate analysis and performance training purposes
Easy To Personalise
Keep exercisers engaged using Intenza’s fresh approaches to communicating with them, encouraging healthy competition, and supporting goal achievement with these I-series features:
- USB feature allows users to customize workouts, save personal preferences, track workouts, and view their progress from any Intenza cardiovascular machine.
- When a USB is detected, users can customize name, display unit, age, gender, weight, and buzzer sounds.
- Smart machine will also automatically prioritize customized user preferences when USB is inserted
- Race programs offering fun challenges by racing against existing champions in 1K, 2K, or 4K races
- Fitness tests determine individual’s fitness level based on VO2 max standards
- Seven custom user programs can be saved to USB for future use on any Intenza machine anywhere in the world
- Six preset programs: Hill, Interval, Weight Loss, Cross Train, Step by Step, and Strength
- Three target programs: Time (10-99 minutes), Distance (1-99 km), or Calories (10-2500 cals)
- Four heart rate control programs in constant power mode: Constant HRC, Interval HRC, Hill HRC, Cardio HRC
- QuickStart option
- Choose between kilometres and miles
InZone™ heart rate monitoring works through Intenza’s straightforward Uni-Dial to display target heart rates in visual, colour-coded lights allowing exercisers to adjust their intensity accordingly. Heart rate is monitored one of two ways:
- “Polar-made” telemetry heart rate monitoring system allows exercisers using Polar or Polar-compatible chest belts to interact with the console for custom workouts and readings based on age and weight.
- For exercisers without Polar or Polar-compatible belts, contact sensors provide digital heart rate readings in both upright training and racing positions
- Meets European Directive 2013 ErP Standards for EcoDesign for reducing environmental impact and energy consumption throughout its lifetime.
- Smart energy saving system. Cordless machines. Users activate and operate console without peddling
- Self-powered hybrid generator delivers a consistent and powerful performance