550Ti Treadmill Highlights
- High Endurance – 4000+ hours of maintenance-free performance are part of one of the highest quality builds on the market.
- InCare™ 2.0 – provides proactive machine diagnostics via Wi-Fi connection, allowing real-time updates and alerts.
- Eco-Friendly – Produced with our planet and our employees in mind, the 550 Series Treadmill meets ErP standards and gives peace of mind to end users and facilities alike.
A Better Running Experience.
Because walking, jogging and running are the most instinctive forms of movement for most people, treadmills find themselves at the heart of many fitness facilities and are widely used by exercisers of all fitness levels. Smooth, stable and confident forward motion is natural so it only makes sense to workout on equipment that feels solid and natural.
Designed for the natural tendencies of managers and exercisers, cardio equipment of true value is designed for the natural tendencies of the people using it. It should give exercisers an easy learning curve and enjoyable workout. It should give managers reliability and straightforward maintenance. And, it should give both satisfaction and confidence, naturally.
Why the 550T Series?
Awarded 2014 Fitness Tribune Design Award, the 550Te Treadmill has earned the reputation of being high calibre cardio equipment. The 550T Series merges stunning design and smart technology with the entertainment and performance features exercisers demand.
The eye—catching design of our 550T Series blends artistic lines and the long—lasting beauty of aluminium elements with today’s must—have technology creating a line of cardio products truly for the 21st Century.
Exercisers marvel at the stable, spacious experience of working out on an Intenza Treadmill while operators love the ease of maintenance and sleek, upscale look it adds to their facility.
The 550Ti achieves a level of stability that sets a new gold standard in commercial treadmills. The heaviest on the commercial market, Intenza treadmills create the sensation of running on solid ground unlike machines with raised platforms that can bounce and vibrate. Coupled with an elastomer cushioning and extra long running surface, users can walk or run freely, stretching and lengthening their stride, as naturally as if they were on solid ground.
- Ample running surface on a 61” (155 cm) platform accommodates runners with long strides
- Meets EN957 safety standards bringing confidence to exercisers and facility owners alike.
Endurance is needed not just for exercise. Endurance is needed for exercise equipment itself. Commercially, treadmills can face unrelenting use often in less-than-ideal conditions. The value in a quality treadmill is its ability to perform in heat, humidity, and repeated impact hour after hour, day after day, looking good all the while.
That’s endurance. That’s value. That’s the 550Ti.
- 4000+ hours of maintenance-free performance is provided by the 550Ti’s reversible, wax-impregnated deck
- 2.5 mm belt is pre-waxed, simplifying setup and maintenance
- Aluminium upright posts preserve the premium look of the machine, and your facility, by resisting rust and corrosion even in humid environments
- 4-HP industrial grade motor provides continuous-duty power supply
- Motor achieves a top speed 15.6 mph (25 km/h) and an incline of 15%.
Comfort Fit™ Features
Intenza treadmills complement the natural motions – and emotions – of the person using them. Personal space matters, it’s at a premium in a fitness centre. The 550Ti protects personal space, allowing exercisers to get into their zone and stay there, distraction-free, for the duration of their workout thanks to the comfort and convenience of its spaciously designed running surface and cockpit area.
- Large running platform creates secure, comfortable experience
- Accommodates users weighing up to 181kg (400lbs)
- Ergo Bar Control Centre uses instinctive stick shift to adjust speed and elevation without breaking stride
- Streamlined motor cover design offers unobstructed room for comfortable running at any pace.
Easy To Learn
The cardio equipment people are most likely to use is the cardio equipment they are most comfortable with – where the learning curve is low and their confidence is high.
- i series treadmills, bikes, and elliptical trainers, share the same console – eliminating the learning curve between machines and giving exercisers the confidence to explore new workout options.
- Straightforward access to all workouts and programming with Intenza’s exclusive Uni-Dial Navigation Control TM – simply turn and press a single dial.
- Users have a complete understanding of the console after only a few minutes of exploring it.
Easy To Enjoy
Fitness equipment, by its very nature, can be complicated machinery. And Intenza products are, indeed, precisely engineered to exacting standards but that is why they’re so logical, so understandable, so kind to your body – the most important machine of all.
- 61” x 22” (56 x 155 cm) running deck provides ample room for various running styles
- Facility operators can pre-set maximum usage times during peak hours – so everybody gets a chance to enjoy the Intenza machines.
- Large, 18-character LED message centre provides a clear visual of all information needed including:
- Heart rate, incline, pace, time, METS, calories, distance, speed, workout summary, and workout profile.
- Meets European Directive 2013 ErP Standards for EcoDesign for reducing environmental impact and energy consumption throughout its lifetime.
- After 60 seconds of detecting no strides, Intenza treadmill belts instinctively stop; this is a safety measure for the user. As an added energy saving measure for the facility, the console goes into power saving mode reducing energy consumption to 0.4 watts
- All Intenza products are built under our rigorous green manufacturing practices.