If you are looking for a value-priced Pilates Reformer with full commercial features, look no further. Lightweight and stackable, the SPX® Max Reformer is also a great option for facilities with limited space or multi-purpose exercise rooms and home users. Generate additional revenue with group classes on the SPX Max!
Includes the Reformer Box with footstrap, Padded Platform Extender and Maple Roll-Up Pole for only $more – a value of over $ .
Tall or long torso? Add 6″ to the length of your reformer with an extension upgrade.
- Reformer Box with footstrap
- Padded Platform Extender
- Maple Roll-Up Pole
- High Precision Springs Package – 5 Reformer Springs (3 × 100%, 1 × 50%, 1 × 25%)
- 5 neoprene spring covers for noise reduction
- Soft Reformer loops
- Patented Retractable Rope System – makes changing rope lengths a breeze!
- Carriage Stopper
- Easy-roll wheels on both ends of the Reformer
- Essential Reformer, 3rd Edition DVD
- 10 standard and 75 custom upholstery color choices. Please specify your selection in the comments box upon checkout
- Owner’s manual available
- Built to withstand continuous, high-intensity studio use with durable vinyl upholstery and dense EVA foam to provide maximum comfort and accurate proprioceptive feedback
- Patented Retractable Rope System with recoiling rope reels for easy adjustments. Longer ropes add increased range of motion and fluidity to exercises – allowing for more programming options
- Carriage glides over sleek C-channel aluminum rails, using a patented rolling mechanism for a smooth, friction-free ride
- Enhanced Springs are built to withstand vigorous use with Jumpboards, Cardio-Tramp® Rebounders and other Pilates Reformer accessories and secure quickly and safely
- 3 gearbar positions, 6 carriage stopping positions, 3 headrest positions, 4 footbar positions
- Robust and adjustable four-position footbar drops easily into cradles to regulate hip and knee flexion
- 1 in thick wooden standing platform and pommel-style shoulder rests support a wide range of body weights
- Gearbar slots into three different positions to adjust tension easily
- Shoulder rests stay securely in place and detach easily for storage. When stacking, shoulder rests slide conveniently into brackets affixed to the frame and reinforced pulleybars detach and store without disengaging ropes
- Upgradeable – add a SPX® Max Plus™ Vertical Frame for Cadillac functionality
- Optional Mat Converter allows for Matwork exercises on a comfortable, raised surface
- New Comfort Footbar is easier on sensitive feet and hands
- Easy-roll wheels make it a breeze to move or reposition
- A rolling base is available for added convenience when storing stacked Reformers
- Minimal assembly required